Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dayyam Katha/Ghost Story

School: Sri Ramakrishna Vidayalaya.
Year:1980's.New Palvancha.

I don’t remember what subject she taught us, but mypalm hands are well aware of her Masters in ‘Cane’application, this condition is true for many our classmates in 3r d class at that time.

Frustration and anger is building against her, from all of our mates.One fine sunny morning, I enquired one of ourclassmate about her name, he replied, ‘Dayyam’,without doubting his sarcastic intention, I stronglybelieved him to the heart.After some days, the particular teacher came to knowwhat ‘pet’ name , pupils have given to her, all thesubsequent leads pointed to me.She assembled me and threatened that I will given TC ,In return I have pleaded that I don’t know her nameand later my body paid the pain for my ignorancebliss and came to know her name as Damayanthi.

No comments: